Monday, June 20, 2011

Haul?! Yes please.

So over the past month or so, I've bought quite a lot of things!


Benefit Erase Paste in 02 - I love this because it covers my undereye circles so well, and it's an eye brightener so it almost works like a highlighter for under my eyes. Only con is that it has a tacky feeling if I don't use a setting powder over it.

Benefit Get Even in 02 - Bought this mainly to use over my concealer (since it is the same color) to get rid of that tacky sticky feeling under my eyes. But now I use it for a lot more. It's great for summer because it's a blotting powder, but it also takes away any redness I get. Pretty pricey but I like it.

MAC Surf Baby Studio Careblend Pressed Powder in Lush Light Bronze - My new favorite bronzer! It goes on so smooth and even, and it's matte! Plus, the packaging is super cute.

MAC 187 Duo Fibre Brush - My new favorite, works really great to stipple on face makeup and gives that "airbrushed" look. Also works great to apply my cream blush or bronzer.

MAC Chatterbox lipstick - Love this! Bought it really liking the color, but realized it looks a lot nicer with a tan. Definetely a summer color.

MAC Creme Cup lipstick - My new HG lipstick :) super cute.

MAC Posh It Up plushglass - New HG lipgloss to go over Creme Cup.

Revlon Colorstay liquid eye pen - It's "ok".

OPI Yodle Me On My Cell - Super pretty blue nail polish.

I bought four Sigma brushes, they will arrive today in the mail so I will review those sometime this week :) I bought the E55, F40, E30 and the E40.

I got a new Blackberry :) I got the white Blackberry Bold 9780 love it! And a case... that should come in the mail this week.

And my wish list... China Glaze - Watermelon Rind and OPI - Teenage Dream

No comments:

Post a Comment