Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tag: 40 Beauty Questions

SKINCARE

  1. How many times do you wash your face daily? Twice
  2. What skin type do you have (dry,oily,combo)? Normal/Dry
  3. What is your current facial wash? Clean & Clear Morning Burst, and Clean & Clear In Shower Facial
  4. Do you exfoliate? What brand do you use? Yes, that is what I use my in shower facial scrub for, twice a week.
  5. What moisturizer do you use? Kinerase Ultimate Day Moisturizer
  6. Do you have freckles? Yes
  7. Do you use eye cream? No
  8. Do you or did you have acne prone skin? No, only on my "time of the month"
  9. Did you ever have to use Pro-activ? No, but I do have it in my shower. It's my boyfriends.
MAKE-UP

  1. What foundation do you use? I don't use foundation, I use Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer.
  2. How about concealer? Pixi Concealer, or Mac studio finish
  3. Do you know your undertone color? Cool/Natural
  4. What do you think of fake eyelashes? I can't use them. They bug me, so sad.
  5. Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months? Yes of course
  6. What brand of mascara do you use? Currently Benefit Bad gal lash
  7. Sephora or MAC? Both!
  8. Do you have a MAC Pro-card? I wish
  9. What makeup tools do you use in make up application? Mac 217, Mac 224, Cargo Magic Brush, Nars blush brush.. too many to list. 
  10.  Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes? Urban Decay Primer Potion or Mac paint pot in rubenesque
  11. Primer for the face? Smashbox Photofinish 
  12. What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)? MACs Mulch, All that glitters, woodwinked, brule
  13. Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner? I like pencil
  14. How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil? If it's not sharpened well it stabs me. ouch.
  15. What do you think of pigment eyeshadows? I am not a fan, too messy.
  16. Do you use mineral makeup? No.
  17. What is your favorite lipstick? Angel by Mac
  18. How about lipgloss? Laura Mercier - Bon Bon, Mac lipglass - pink lemonade, Chanel - Sirop
  19. What is your favorite blush to use? NARS Orgasm or Urban Decay Quickie
  20. Do you buy your makeup on ebay? Never, don't trust it.
  21. Do you like drugstore makeup? Mascaras only, but recently as of today NYC Bronzer in Sunny
  22. Do you go to CCO's (cosmetic company outlets)? There aren't any close to me, but I'd love to go.
  23. Did you ever consider taking make-up classes? Absolutely. If I ever have time.
  24. Are you clumsy in putting on makeup? No, I am a perfectionist.
  25. Name a makeup crime that you hate? Disco ball bronzer face, or orange face. Or not blending your makeup down your neck!
  26. Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones? Neutral for eyes, pinky for lips
  27. Which celebrity always has great make up? Jessica Alba, Miley cyrus
  28. If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use? eyeliner
  29. Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on? yes
  30. Do you think you look good even without any makeup on? I prefer some makeup, but going natural is always nice on lazy days.
  31. In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line? For me, I would say MAC.
  32. What do you think of Makeup? I love it, it's fun and a hobby to collect it!

No comments:

Post a Comment